The external aspect of your premises can have a big effect on your business. How your customers, clients, staff or students feel about the outside of your building can affect the way they behave when inside it. YBC can support you to enhance the first impressions and improve the overall environment of your facilities, making them truly welcoming and conducive to an effective working environment.
YBC Services grounds maintenance can develop and maintain a pleasing and practical external appearance, providing regular maintenance of gardens, lawns, flowerbeds, paving, pathways, drives, sports grounds and more.
FIVE REASONS YBC CAN HELP YOU WITH GROUNDS MAINTENANCE?
- A consistent approach to grounds maintenance means that your external appearance will always do your premises credit on any given day, and you will never be taken unawares by that important potential client visiting when it isn’t looking great.
- Good grounds maintenance is an important health and safety issue, ensuring that your grounds are always safe for use. For example, removing slippery moss or snow from paths, or loose branches from trees directly contributes to avoiding accidents on your premises.
- However large or small your grounds may be, YBC can provide an appropriately-skilled team to meet your needs. We are experienced in maintaining sports grounds and very large estates with great expanses of grass, as well as parks, and more ornamental flower beds and lawns.
- Ongoing, regular care for your grounds can help to avoid costly overhauls of unkempt areas, and ensure any dangers such as damaged paving are immediately spotted and dealt with.
- YBC’s grounds maintenance can also be provided in conjunction with our other services, including security, cleaning, caretaking and supplies. This means YBC can take care of all your facilities management needs through one management contract, making it simpler and more streamlined for you.