Removing waste from your premises is a key part of keeping your business functional, and providing a hygienic environment for your customers, clients and staff. There are strict rules governing the removal of rubbish, and these vary across business sectors and types of business.
For example, in a catering business you need to remove oils, fats, food waste, packaging, as well as secure waste, aerosols, cleaning chemicals, electrical equipment, fluorescent tubes and lamps, and much more. It’s important to ensure that you have the correct waste removal service for your business’ needs.
FIVE REASONS YBC CAN HELP YOU WITH WASTE MANAGEMENT
- YBC Services can provide expert waste management to ensure that your rubbish is correctly collected in approved containers, and disposed of in the appropriate places. This reassures you that once it leaves your premises you do not need to organise its method of transport or destination, leaving you free to focus on your core business activities.
- YBC’s waste management can also deliver recycling services, supporting your businesses’ commitment to green business practices and the environment.
- We will ensure that your waste management is compliant with the current regulations, protecting your business from accidentally overlooking its obligations.
- YBC Services provides a waste licensed carrier service, so you receive waste transfer notes. This meets your responsibilities under Section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- YBC also offers tracking services, so that you know how much waste you have disposed of and how much has been recycled. This also enables you to track patterns in your waste management service usage.
YOUR WASTE MANAGEMENT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Aside from advice from YBC’s waste management team, you can also visit www.gov.uk/waste-legislation-and-regulations to find out the legal definitions and requirements of waste disposal.