YBC Services has a wealth of experience working with early years settings, schools, colleges and universities to provide flexible and high-quality cleaning with environmentally-friendly products that are child-safe.
We recognise that nurseries and schools often need to clean and re-use a room during the day. Glue, paint, mud brought in from outdoors, and other stickiness created by children can bring their own cleaning challenges!
FIVE REASONS YBC CAN HELP YOU WITH SCHOOL CLEANING
- YBC staff are appropriately DBS-cleared for working in any environment with children and young people, or vulnerable adults.
- In boarding schools and universities, cleaning staff become a key part of people’s daily lives. Our team understand the importance of creating a homely environment for students and staff, which provides comfort and familiarity, as well as providing the necessary levels of hygiene and tidiness.
- We know that some areas of your education premises may need cleaning more than once a day, depending on how you use your spaces. We can ensure your rooms are clean and ready for use when you need them. Our team work flexibly to meet your changing day-to-day cleaning needs.
- YBC Services can care for your sports facilities, keeping your changing rooms, swimming pool, sports halls and other areas hygienic and mud-free. We can supply child-friendly soap dispenser and quiet hot air dryers to minimise waste and make younger children more comfortable with using washroom facilities.
- We fit around your schedules, so our team work the hours that suit you. We also offer specialist cleaning and deep cleans, which are often completed during the holiday time to avoid disruption, for example, cleaning gym mats.
YOUR SCHOOL CLEANING QUESTIONS ANSWERED
[toggle title=”How easily can I communicate with YBC to change my daily requirements?”]Our area managers and supervisors are always available to speak to if you want to request a change to your routine or a specialist cleaning job. Our team on the ground can also respond immediately to your requests, meaning there is no lengthy process for you to make changes. We also track progress using Cleanlink technology and spot-checks, so any fresh needs or areas that require extra support will immediately be flagged up to our senior team and actioned.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Will I always have the same cleaning staff?”]We know that familiarity with the team providing your cleaning is important, particularly if you are in a school environment and cleaners are in contact with the students. YBC Services trains and invests in our staff, offering incentives and encouragement such as an employee of the month scheme. This means we have a very high staff retention-rate and a team who all hold appropriate DBS clearance for the environment they work in. [/toggle]