YBC Services is proud to be accredited and affiliated with the following organisations:
- British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc): BICSc demonstrates independently field-tested excellence within the cleaning industry. YBC’s Commercial Director is an regional office member of BICSc and oversees YBC’s health and safety policy. All our managers have industry-standard British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) qualifications.
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH): NEBOSH are globally recognised health, safety and environmental qualifications. Health and safety advice is available to YBC Services staff from external consultants and internally from NEBOSH qualified colleagues.
- Contractor Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS): assesses a company’s health and safety, and its policy.
- ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
- ISO 14001:2015 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system.
Each of our private security operatives hold an individual SIA licence which ensures that they are ‘fit and proper’ persons who are properly trained and qualified to do their job.
YBC Managing Director Yogen Chhetri was recognised by winning ‘Inspire 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year’. YBC Services won the Inspire Service Excellence Award in 2012 for demonstrating a dedicated commitment, delivering outstanding customer service and impressive business success.