Expert daily cleaning is at the heart of YBC Services – it is where our company began, in Aldershot in 1996. Whether you require dusting, polishing, hoovering, high level cleaning, floor buffing, mopping, desk-cleaning, sanitary cleaning or more, our team are trained to use environmentally-friendly cleaning products and to provide a comprehensive service.
Whether it is an office, school or another type of premises, our team work flexibly to meet your changing day-to-day cleaning needs. We know that some areas may need cleaning more than once a day, depending on how you use your spaces. We can do that and help you to prepare the room appropriately again.
FIVE REASONS WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR OFFICE CLEANING
- YBC Services offers the full range of day-to-day cleaning, and also specialist cleaning. We can support your regular routine, but also help if you require, for example, upholstery cleaning or carpet buffing.
- We understand what you need. Our directors and senior team members have backgrounds in facilities management and cleaning; they have personal experience of the challenges you face in maintaining your premises.
- YBC invests in the local community with jobs and training and we provide staff who are local to you. We thoroughly train all our staff to the same high standard, so you receive a consistently excellent service.
- We are proud to be accredited by BICSc (British Institute of Cleaning Science), CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme). We hold ISO 9001 for Quality Management and ISO 14001 for Environmental Management. This means you are guaranteed an excellent level of professional service from YBC Services.
- YBC Services supports our clients’ ethical stance by using environmentally-friendly cleaning products and tools, for example our microfibre cloths.
YOUR OFFICE CLEANING QUESTIONS ANSWERED
[toggle title=”How easily can I communicate with YBC to change my daily requirements?”]Our area managers and supervisors are always available to speak to if you want to request a change to your routine or a specialist cleaning job. Our team at your site can also respond immediately to your requests, meaning there is no lengthy process for you to make changes. We also track progress using Cleanlink database technology and spot-checks, so any fresh needs or areas that require extra support will immediately be flagged up to our senior team and actioned.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Will I always have the same cleaning staff?”]We know how that familiarity with the team providing your cleaning is important, particularly if you are in a school environment and cleaners are in contact with the pupils. YBC Services trains and invests in our staff, offering incentives and encouragement such as an employee of the month scheme. This means we have a very high staff retention-rate and a team who all hold appropriate DBS clearance for the environment they work in.
We also have a team of trained mobile cleaners. If you need additional support or a replacement for a YBC team member who is unwell, we can immediately provide you with a trained cleaner who is ready to provide excellent service in the interim. [/toggle]
[toggle title=”Do I have to sign up to a one-size-fits all cleaning package?”]No, we tailor our flexible services to suit your exact needs. We know that not every business or building needs the same type of support – and that sometimes you may need more or less cleaning at certain times within your contract, or to request a specialist cleaning job.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”I am starting my business, so I have a small premises and a strict budget; can YBC help me?”]Yes, we are keen to support new businesses, and to grow our relationship with them as they develop. Please contact us to discuss your needs and how we can help you.[/toggle]