You may find that at times you need extra staff to help you when your business is particularly busy, perhaps during the holiday time or around key celebrations like Christmas.
YBC can help you to find and manage the people you need, either for short-term cover or longer periods if you need more regular, ongoing support. We can also supply staff for more specific, skilled roles, for example caretaking.
FIVE REASONS YBC CAN HELP YOU WITH LABOUR PROVISION
- We can source and manage individuals or groups of staff to tackle your ongoing work, for example filing or warehouse packing roles, relieving you of time-consuming recruitment processes.
- YBC will manage the recruitment process to ensure that you receive the staff with the appropriate skills for your needs, at the right time for your business. This leaves you free to concentrate on preparing and running your business, especially during busy periods.
- Our trained caretaking staff can play a key role in ensuring your premises is well cared for, is fit for purpose, and provides a suitable and comfortable environment for your customers, clients and staff. They can manage and co-ordinate the smooth running of your site, whilst providing a comprehensive and cohesive facilities service.
- YBC Services can supply appropriately DBS-cleared staff for working in any environment with children and young people, or vulnerable adults.
- The peaks and troughs in your business may mean that you need additional temporary staff for a short time. We can supply staff at short notice for these periods.
YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT LABOUR PROVISION ANSWERED
[toggle title=”Do I need to have an existing contract with YBC to request labour provision?”]No, we are happy to find staff to meet your requirements. There is no obligation to have other types of services provided by YBC, but of course we would welcome the opportunity to support you with our other services such as cleaning or janitorial supplies, as well as with labour provision.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How long do I have to commit to a labour provision contract?”]We can agree the length and scope of your contract with you, based on the needs of your business.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Is there a minimum number of staff I would have to request on a on a labour provision contract?”]YBC Services can provide any number of staff, from one individual up to as many as you need; there is no minimum or maximum limit.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Can I ask for only one type of role to be filled under a labour provision contract?”]No, you simply let YBC Services know the different types of support you need, and the number of people you want to fulfil each role, and we will provide the appropriate staff.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”We have cleaning staff who are not YBC employees – can a YBC caretaker still manage their work?”]Yes, co-ordinating on-site cleaning is one of the main responsibilities for YBC caretakers, and we have extensive experience of working with many clients who have a mix of YBC and directly-employed staff. Our aim is to provide our clients with piece of mind and a turnkey solution, managing cleaning and facilities, leaving you free to concentrate on running your business or educational facility.[/toggle]