YBC recognises that protecting your property around the clock, as well as maintaining it, can be a key concern for your business. We can provide ongoing or one-off accredited security support to give you the peace of mind that your premises are well looked-after at any time of the day.
YBC security staff can provide security when your building is operational and also during the times when the premises is closed. We can help to protect your assets and ensure that staff and visitors are appropriately welcomed, and signed in and out to comply with fire safety regulations.
FIVE REASONS WE CAN HELP YOU WITH SECURITY
- Each member of our YBC security staff holds an individual licence from the SIA (Security Industry Authority). We can provide staff who are trained in CCTV monitoring and door security, so you know your premises – and the people using it – are protected by professionally-qualified and appropriately-skilled security staff.
- We can offer a range of security support options, from 24-hour security staff throughout the year, to managing secure sign-in at your welcome desk, staff entrance or delivery area. We can also deliver support for one-off events, VIP visits, or supporting your existing security provision.
- We can provide manned patrols of the inside and outside of your premises, ensuring that all entrances and windows are properly secured, logging any damage or concerns for attention.
- YBC staff are always in full uniform bearing the YBC logo, showing a professional appearance that is reassuring to your staff, customers and clients and is also a deterrent to potential criminals.
- YBC security can also provide a key-holding service, so that you have peace of mind that the building will be open at the appropriate time for your staff and that your premises is properly locked and alarms are set.