Sales Office Co-ordinator – Full Time
Salary 20k – 23k dependant on experience
We are looking for an experienced Sales Office Co-ordinator who will be primarily responsible for assisting in the preparation of Quotations, Bids and Tenders in the facilities management industry, so the right candidate will need experience in similar environments.
You will be on hand to coordinate and support the rest of the Sales Team as necessary to ensure YBC exceed the expectations of any potential and existing customers by delivering a polished and efficient service whilst further increasing the growth of the company in all aspects.
The Sales Department is fast paced, as is the Co-ordinators role which will be constantly evolving in order to adapt to the department’s needs – this allows the jobholder the chance to grow within the company and develop their skills.
- Preparing proposals in word format, utilising templates for different industry sectors, maintaining bid status planner, collating information to progress bids.
- Team diary management, taking meeting minutes, producing reports for Sales Managers.
- Sales Administration – document control, database maintenance.
- Potential Contract Procurement – analyse new proposal and quote requests for viability.
- Working with Sales Team to Complete PQQ’s/Tenders on time.
- Aiding New Contract Start Ups, preparing for handovers.
The ideal candidate
- Must have experience in similar role.
- Be very organised and be used to multi-tasking.
- Have a keen eye for detail in the presentation of proposal documents and correspondence to clients.
- Be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as necessary, seeing tasks through to the end.
- Be confident, proactive and unafraid to work autonomously.
- Be experienced using MS Office and Databases and client Portals.
- Adaptable with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Call Tina Collins for more information: Tel 01252 338273